
I love fancy and expensive underwear. To me there is nothing more feminine, and no matter what you are wearing on the outside, you feel great knowing you have something great on underneath it all. Sometimes though, it can be too frilly and lacy for everyday wear, leaving weird lumps and panty lines. I have found the perfect pair of seamless panties. They are made by the company Hanky Panky. They come in a million different colors, and in boyshort and thong styles. Either one you prefer is guaranteed to be comfortable and invisible under your clothing. They are not cheap Fruit of the Looms though, the boyshorts shown are $34 and the thongs are $18- 25 a pop. There is good news for those of you who think they are a bit pricey, I have found the boyshort style for $5 and the thong style for $6 at Nordstroms Rack. Remember, a great outfit has to start with great structure underneath it all, and no one finds VPL attractive.
i love hanky panky too!!!!
ReplyDeletewow...hanky panky panties, do they really mark them down that much? I gotta go there!
ReplyDelete