Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Found! Ruelala


Online sample sales are the greatest idea EVER. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop, but for me going to a sample sale can be very annoying. First, you have to stand in line, I'm not big on lines, watching everyone who got there before you walk out with tons of stuff, hoping that there is something still left inside for you. Then, when you finally get in, it is a mad rush to find what you want, and yes I admit, pushing people out of your way in the process of getting it. And, after all the waiting and pushing,you find out that they don't have anything you want, or even worse, nothing is really that discounted. This has happened far too many times to me, and lets just say, it has to be the sale of the century to get me to go. I know many people who feel the same way, and that is why some genius invented the online sample sale! There are a lot of them out there but my favorite is on Ruelala.com. This invitation only sample sale is very easy to use and has great designer products deeply discounted. Previous sample sales included: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture, Free People, Seven Jeans, Kate Spade, Betsey Johnson, Michael Kors, Cole Hann, James Perce, Shoshanna, Yves Saint Laurent, and so many more. Their Boutiques feature products for not just women, but also men and children, which makes it great for some quality gift shopping. I have always been a fan of quality over quantity, but quality is not cheap most of the time. Ruelala makes it cheap, and gives you the opportunity to wear your Hello Kitty slippers while you shop. Nothing is better than coming home to find your Ruelala package waiting at your door. Like I said before, it is by invitation only, so leave me an email address and I will invite you to the best online sample sale around.

2 comments:

  1. sign me up! Chelsea Wierson, cwierson@iastate.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen haute look, billion dollar babes or gilt group?? they also have great sample sales!

    ReplyDelete