




Everyone loves a good deal on designer duds, and Nordstroms Rack sure does have them. Many people know of The Rack, but most people I talk to are not taking advantage of this low price mecca. I don't know how many times someone has complimented something, and then when I tell them its Marc Jacobs, they say, "oh I would never pay that much for something." So I then tell them "it really was not that much, I got it at The Rack." Then then turn to me and say, "oh, well never-mind, its too much trouble to shop there." It's really not, you just have to know how to work it. When you first walk in it can seem intimidating and endless, but you just need to know where to look. Things can get crowded, but the racks are always nicely labeled. When I go, I am in and out in 20 minutes. People always ask me, "how do you do that?" You just have to know where to start. If you are just at The Rack to see what kind of deals you can get on these designer duds, stay with the racks labeled "from our Nordstrom stores." My advice is to just look at the racks labeled "Savvy and T.b.d." These racks are filled with the real good stuff. I have found $40 Marc by Marc Jacobs silk blouses that retailed for over $300. A Robert Rodriguez embellished sleeveless blouse for $35 that retailed for over $350! A Marc by Marc Jacobs wool jacket for $120 that retailed for over $550! Most of the duds are at least 50% off, usually way more. Sometimes they even have special event days when everything is and extra 40-50% off! But, if you want to know in advance when those days happen, you have to make friends with the employees. But it is hit or miss. Sometimes I will walk out with bags and bags of great deals, and some days I will walk out with nothing. Either way, it is worth the trip and the scavenger hunt. Check out this link for a rack near you---
http://about.nordstrom.com/MapPoint/PrxInput.aspx?origin=Header
Happy hunting!
thanks for sharing your skills
ReplyDeleteloooove nordstrom rack. that cream marc jacobs is so cute.
ReplyDeleteyour shopping skills, to those of us, who have no idea.
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the Rack..................
ReplyDeletethe white top is really cute!
ReplyDelete